1. The Company
- 1.1 Alfa Tiles UK is the trading name of Alfa Solution Ltd. with registered office in
Unit 6 New Scout Mill, Manchester Road, Mossley, OL5 9QN, United Kingdom.
- 1.2 Alfa Tiles UK has it’s operating address at:
Unit 6 New Scout Mill, Manchester Road, Mossley, OL5 9QN, United Kingdom.
- 1.3 Company Registration number for England and Wales is 7641430.
VAT number is GB 192364103.
EORI number is GB192364103000.
- 1.4 We can be contacted on 0145 783 4200, 0789 614 7019 or by email at email@example.com.
- 1.5 Alfa Tiles UK is a company that sells the below:
Bathroom products such as, but not limited to, sanitary ware, brassware, baths, acccessories etc. natural stone and mosaic, porcelain tiles and a customer design service.
- 2.1 “Contract” and “Order” means the agreement by which you agree to purchase goods, which we agree to sell.
- 2.2 “We” and “Us” mean Alfa Tiles UK, trading as Alfa Solution Ltd. and “you” means the customer.
- 2.3 “Goods” and “Products” mean the goods you agreed to purchase and the goods we agreed to sell.
- 2.4 “SPE” means Special Order goods.
3. Your Status
- 3.1 By placing an order, you confirm and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, and may lawfully enter into this contract with us.
- 3.2 The details provided by you are correct – these include the delivery address, contact information and payment details.
- 3.3 The payment cards and accounts used to pay for ordered goods must have sufficient funds to cover the payment to us.
4. Special Products
- 4.1 Products described or marked as Special Order or *SPE*, simply known as Specials, are items either not stocked in the United Kingdom with the manufacturer/distributor or are made-to-measure, bespoke, personalized etc.
- 4.2 Once the order for an SPE product has been placed, paid for by yourself and ordered by us with the manufacturer, the ability to cancel, refund or return such item becomes no longer valid, unless they are misdescribed or delivered faulty.
- 4.3 SPE products can be ordered via our website but we encourage all customers to double check details such as colours, dimensions etc. by contacting us before placing the order.
- 4.4 All SPE products are clearly marked.
- 4.5 SPE products do not have standard lead times as they are dependent on the time frame provided by the creator/manufacturer.
- 4.6 We can advise on an approximate lead time by receiving and passing on the information from the manufacturer.
- 4.7 Once the order is placed, it will be confirmed by our sales department with an approximate delivery date – this may or may not change closer to the given date, depending on the stage of production or delivery.
- 4.8 As you will be requested to confirm proposed delivery date, you agree to allow additional days to get the products delivered.
- 5.1 We encourage customers to contact us and purchase sample tiles before making their complete purchase to give a true, accurate and clear appraisal of the product and its suitability for its installation
- 5.2 Currently, we do not offer the option to purchase the samples online – please contact us to order samples.
- 5.3 Please remember that shades and calibration of tiles differ especially with natural products, so before fixing ensure you are entirely happy with the product as any claims once the product has been fixed will not be considered.
- 5.4 Any purchases of samples are also governed under these terms and conditions.
- 6.1 Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- 6.2 When you submit an order to us, you are offering to purchase the products from us at the prices indicated on the Website. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described below.
- 6.3 When an order is placed online, we request authorisation for the value of the order through our third party payment provider to ensure that the funds are available for the value of your order. Your payment details will also be checked by our screening service, this is designed to protect the company and the customer from fraudulent activity.
- 6.4 By submitting an order to us through the Website and by clicking the Pay Now button, you confirm that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
- 6.5 Acceptance of an order placed by you online will take place when you receive an email from us that confirms that the products have been ordered.
- 6.6 The completion of the contract between you and us will take place when you receive an email from us that confirms that the products have been dispatched.
- 6.7 If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is no longer available, or because of an error in the price on the Website, or we are unable to obtain authorisation or verify your payment, or where you do not accept our terms, we will inform you of this by email or telephone and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
- 6.8 Please note: acceptance by us of a payment made by you in connection with any products does not constitute our acceptance of your order and a legally binding contract is not formed until you receive our order confirmation email and we will not be obliged to supply products to you until then.
- 6.9 If at any point there are any problems with your order, please contact us using the details on our Contact us page.
7. Price of Goods & Payment
- 7.1 The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the website from time to time.
We only accept payment for orders in pounds (£) sterling.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- 7.2 Prices for our goods may change from time to time but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an order confirmation.
- 7.3 The price of our goods includes VAT (where applicable) at the current applicable rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. Please note that if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT payable by you, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- 7.4 Delivery charges will also be payable on your order and these will be added to the price of your order prior to you submitting payment to us. For details of our delivery charges please Contact Us.
- 7.5 It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods on the website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
- 7.5.1 Where the correct price for the goods is less than the price stated on the website we will charge you the lower amount when dispatching the goods to you; and
- 7.5.2 If the correct price for the goods is higher than the price stated on the website we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the goods at the correct price, or to cancel you order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have been recognized by you as an error in pricing we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
- 7.6 Payment for the goods must be made using the payment facilities available through the website. We may withhold the goods and/or cancel the contract between us if payment is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
- 8.1 The delivery will either be carried out by our delivery team or a third party transportation company, depending on the delivery address, time and date.
- 8.2 Your delivery will need to be signed for when it is delivered to you so please ensure you make necessary arrangements for someone to be at your address to accept delivery of goods. If nobody is able to accept delivery of your goods, this may result in the goods returning to us and as a result any charges for re-delivery may need to be paid by you.
- 8.3 Your delivery will be delivered to the nearest accessible location to the delivery address that you provide to us (curb side delivery).
- 8.4 If your property has limited or difficult access you must contact us at the time of the order, by phone or email.
- 8.5 Once delivered and signed for by you, the goods will become your responsibility at that point.
- 8.6 You must inform us of any damages immediately during the delivery receipt.
- 8.7 You must inform us if there are items missing from the delivery immediately after the delivery receipt.
- 9.1 You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, with the exception of SPE products, as stated under the “Special Products” clause.
- 9.2 The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which the products are delivered to your address. Products can be returned as long as they are in the original unopened and undamaged box. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
- 9.3 Special Products (SPE) can not be returned and refunded as long as they are not faulty or damaged and reported immediately during the delivery receipt.
- 9.4 To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You should exercise your right to cancel by contacting us at the address or e-mail address set out on our Contact Us page.
- 9.5 If you cancel the contract you will need to arrange to send the goods back to us at Unit 6, New Scout Mill, Manchester Road, Mossley OL5 9QN, without delay and in any event within 7 days of you notifying us of your cancellation of the contract.
- 9.6 You will bear the cost of returning the goods to us except where the goods are returned because they are either faulty or misdescribed in which case we will refund any reasonable costs you incur in returning the goods to us.
- 9.7 If you cancel this contract, except in the circumstances set out below, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery.
- 9.8 We may make a deduction from any reimbursement to you for any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is due to any unnecessary handling of the goods by you (which means any handling other than to check that the goods delivered to you comply with your order you submitted to us).
- 9.9 Please note that we are unable to accept returns for any that have been used, installed or damaged, even if this is within the 14 day cancellation period. Please ensure that you check all goods carefully prior to fitting.
- 9.10 We will reimburse you for any returned goods without delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day that we either receive the goods back from you or we receive evidence from you that you have returned the goods supplied.
- 9.11 We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- 9.12 As a consumer you will always have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by this returns policy. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
10. Faulty Goods
- 10.1 If you wish to return the goods to us because they are faulty and mis-described, you need to notify us that the goods are faulty as soon as possible after delivery by contacting us using the number or email provided on our Contact Us page.
- 10.2 We will ask you to return the goods to us and provide you with a refund for the cost of the product and arranging such return once we have deemed that the product is indeed faulty or mis-described.
- 10.3 The goods returned must be in original and undamaged packaging, as stated under the “Returns” clause, and we reserve the right to refuse the return when deemed so.
- 10.4 In some cases, the goods might have to be sent back to the manufacturer to confirm the fault, in which case, we will only be able to refund once we have received the confirmation and credit note by the manufacturer.
- 10.5 All products packaging is checked by us prior to dispatch to minimize faults, but we do not open and inspect individual items for faults.
11. Customer Information
11.1 If you have any queries or complaints regarding your order please contact us using the contact details you can find on our Contact us page.
12. Voucher Terms & Conditions
- 12.1 Vouchers will only be valid during offer period stated on the voucher
- 12.2 Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- 12.3 Vouchers can only be used once per order
- 12.4 Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- 12.5 Vouchers exclude sale items
- 12.6 Alfa Tiles UK reserve the right to remove any offer without prior notice